How it Works
easing the pain of childlessness
Hello, I'm Rosalind Bubb.
I’ve had 12 miscarriages and no children, but in spite of that I’m very happy, peaceful and well, and I have developed a 6 Step Plan which we can use, as we help you to feel happier and more peaceful as well.
These are all steps which I’ve used on myself, and they’re very effective!
Your 6 step plan for being happy and peaceful includes:
1. Removing the painful emotions from upsetting (and traumatic) memories
2. Facilitating any grieving which it would be helpful to do
3. Changing any limiting and dis-empowering beliefs you have about being childless
4. Being able to deal with upsetting and “triggering” situations
5. Feeling emotionally balanced on a day-to-day basis
6. Creating and inventing how you would like your life to be
If you would like to know more
about exactly how we can do these things together, easily and painlessly, please sign up below to receive my free e-booklet, “Your 6 Step Plan for being happy and peaceful, after childlessness.”
Along with your free e-booklet, you’ll also receive my free video, “Easing the pain of childlessness”, and together they map out a simple and straightforward plan for how you can change the way you feel, gently and effectively, allowing you to enjoy your life being happier, more peaceful and more fulfilled.
The video gives you an opportunity to actually try one of the healing tools I use for yourself, right then and there, as you’re watching the video. It gives you a little taste of it.
Sign Up Now
and I will send you:
1. your free e-booklet, "Your 6 Step Plan for being happy and peaceful after childlessness", and
2. your free video, "easing the pain of childlessness"
* When you sign-up for your complimentary 6 Step Plan e-booklet and video you'll also receive helpful tips and resources, and my monthly newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time.